At STR, our clients derive success from both our individual commitment and a collective team effort. To consistently deliver on that level of success, STR partners with other “best in breed” organizations to build a cohesive team with a comprehensive solution to meet the public sector’s evolving grants and financial transparency goals and objectives. Shown here are some of the companies with whom STR has partnered.
- Oracle PartnerNetwork is a global business network of more than 20,000 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Through access to Oracle’s premier products, education, technical services, marketing, and sales support, the Oracle PartnerNetwork program provides partners with the resources they need to be successful in today’s global economy. Oracle partners are able to offer their customers leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle’s position as the world’s largest enterprise software company. Partners who are able to demonstrate superior product knowledge, technical expertise, and commitment to doing business with Oracle qualify for the Certified Partner levels. www.oracle.com
- J&M Global Solutions, LLC (J&M) is a woman-owned small business providing specialized risk management products and consulting services to governments, businesses, educational institutions, and the health care industry. J&M’s goal is to ensure that our clients receive the best service possible and are prepared to meet all challenges in their unique operational environments. www.j-mglobal.com
- Quadel Consulting provides training, consulting, and management services to the affordable housing industry. As a leader in the field for over 25 years, Quadel is recognized for our knowledge of local issues and a practitioner-style to ensuring programs work “on the ground.” www.quadel.com
- Vizuri, a division of AEM Corporation. Applied Engineering Management (AEM) Corporation was founded in 1986 as a 100% woman-owned business. Since its inception, AEM has had more than 22 years of profitable growth and has one of the most stable, satisfied work forces in the industry. Vizuri is the Commercial Division of AEM, headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Vizuri specializes in the advanced development of business commerce systems. They are a seasoned group of professionals whose expertise spans many years delivering results-oriented solutions for the private and public (civil) sectors. www.aemcorp.com
- ICF International, a global professional services firm, provides consulting services and technology in emergency management, social programs, energy, environment, transportation, health, and defense. ICF has extensive experience assisting all levels of government and the private sector in building strong disaster-response programs and systems oriented to the activities during and immediately following an emergency, such as a hurricane. STR was part of the ICF-lead team in supporting the State of Louisiana’s post-Hurricane Katrina and Rita Road Home residential rebuilding efforts. www.icfi.com
- Reznick Group, a Certified Public Accounting firm and a Professional Corporation, is a national leader in accounting, tax, and business advisory services. Ranked among the top 20 public accounting firms in the United States, Reznick Group maintains 10 offices with its headquarters located in Bethesda, Maryland. STR partnered with Reznick Group, the prime contractor with the State of Mississippi, in support of the Mississippi Development Authority’s Homeowners Assistance Program to provide rebuilding assistance to residents affected by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. www.reznickgroup.com
- Kingfish Technology provides recruiting services that help build world-class teams for high-technology companies throughout the United States. Kingfish focuses in the areas of software development, project management, systems engineering (pre- and post-sales), professional services, and executive-level searches. Kingfish Technology is committed to building champion teams by bringing together technically brilliant minds with high-caliber, dynamic, and visionary organizations. www.kingfishtechnology.com
- Founded in 2010, the Center for Community Progress is the only national 501(c)3 nonprofit organization solely dedicated to building a future in which entrenched, systemic blight no longer exists in American communities. The mission of Community Progress is to ensure that communities have the vision, knowledge, and systems to transform blighted, vacant, and other problem properties into assets supporting neighborhood vitality.