Permanent Full Time
STR is currently looking for a eGrantsPlus and ePropertyPlus Implementation consulting professional that is well rounded and experienced in COTS software initiatives from a business functional perspective. Experience should include business transformation (typically through heavy involvement in a COTS implementation), with experience and/or knowledge of either:
- the major grants management functions such as Grant Program Definition, Application, Evaluation and Scoring, Award, Management and Closeout, or
- land banks, redevelopment authorities, or other governmental agencies responsible for managing blighted and foreclosed properties.
Outside of client delivery responsibilities, the candidate will be expected to support eGrantsPlus® and ePropertyPlus sales efforts at the Federal, state and local government levels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for activities specific to business process and functional design including:
- Leading or coaching functional design teams which may require modeling of level 1, 2, and 3 business processes across typical grants management functional areas
- Ability to define functional gap specifications identified by clients and evaluate gap-fit alternatives to include integration with existing legacy system functionality, customizations or enhancements to eGrantsPlus or ePropertyPlus, or non-system business processes
- Work with clients on change management and change control issues, prioritization and consensus development
- Providing implementation approach/methodology, client-specific plans, and structure for the functional project work stream
- Coaching team members (typically 2-4 staff members) to build stronger skills and capabilities
- Managing and reporting on functional project work stream performance
Required Capabilities and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and / or a Masters degree in a business, technical or operations-related area
- 5 – 8 years experience as an internal or external consultant or with grants management domain experience
- Experience with COTS product implementations and transformation initiatives
- Familiarity with business modeling tools, requirements management, and software development and management tools, techniques and best practices
- Strong business and industry acumen
- Requires comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Must be receptive to moderate to frequent travel.
- Strong consulting and problem solving skills
- Project leadership
- Client management
- Product familiarity
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
eGrantsPlus® and ePropertyPlus are registered trademark of STR.Grants LLC. Copyright of the eGrantsPlus and ePropertyPlus software are also owned by STR.Grants LLC.